Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

Today..

Wow, what a day. I did want to see a pullback, but wasn't expecting the rug to be pulled from under our feet. Anyway, it is what it is.

I had 2 trades, one profit, the other loss. Evened out towards the end of the day. Could have been worse.

Sell - 1 OIH Nov 95 Call @ 12.70 (Bought @ 10.80)

I bought this one a break of 200. I wasn't expecting it to go up too much today, but it did make a pretty decent move up. When the upward trendline was broken, I put an alert if it went below 202.50. Once the alert was triggered, I sold it when the stock went above that level, and became overbought on the 1 minute time-frame.



I made another trade, this was for a loss.
Sell 1 EXM Nov 65 Call @ 8.20 (Bought @ 10)
I bought this on a break of 70. But couldn't hold that level. I had to get out when the market took a turn.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?