Tuesday, September 25, 2007



I bought a Put on this a couple of months ago, but it bounced off of support at that time and I closed that position with a loss. It looks like SHLD might have broken down below support now. I'm seeing a head and shoulders. It could be a good short.. especially if it can retrace to the 128-130ish support area


Hey Aj,

do you have any positions now?

well i have a stock that, for the first time in a long time (before the correction in August), passes all of my filters and should be bought. actually the call option should be bought according to my system. the symbol is:
it's sold enough and on normal volume plus no BIG bad news. and of course it's in the top 10% - 20% of stocks in IBD. problem is the spread...$.40.
what do you think?

hey j.M,
I'm still holding a GME call and AKAM put. I have a link of my current positions to the left. GME is making me nervous though. Let's see how it goes.
IDXX should break out above the 116ish area. It is a thinly traded stock though, so you'll need to be careful of that. Today it went down on higher than normal volume, so you would want to let that play out. Good Luck!
BTW, how's your Zecco account working out for you.
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?